Ice cream is a very delicious food and is very popular in daily life, especially in the hot summer season when children love it. There are many flavors of ice cream and people choose their favorite variety according to their taste preferences. Among them, ice cream made with soya milk is a very popular one. Let's take a look at how to make ice cream made with soya milk. Hope everyone can understand it.
1. Wash the soybeans and soak them in water for about 5-6 hours, then steam them in an electric cooker.
2. Mix with fine sugar while still hot, and then add cold water and blend into instant soya milk with a juice blender when slightly cool.
3. Whip the fresh cream (do not whip too hard) and stir quickly into the soy milk until well blended.
4. Pour into a flat stainless steel tray and put it in the freezer.
5. After freezing for 2 hours, take it out, loosen it with a spoon, mix in some air, and continue to freeze until the desired softness is reached.
1. Dissolve the cocoa powder in 40 ml of cold water; soak the gelatin in 30 ml of cold water and stew it over water until it is soft.
2. Put the sugar, soy milk, cream, and cocoa syrup in a pot, heat while stirring, and boil.
3. Add the egg yolk to the pot, beat it with an egg beater until light yellow, and then pour in the hot cocoa soy milk while stirring. Finally, add the gelatin solution and mix well. Cool and then freeze in the refrigerator.
4. Put the liquid material that has been frozen to about 4 degrees Celsius in a manual ice cream maker and shake it into ice cream.
The product is light brown in color with a creamy cocoa flavor. It is refreshing and melts in your mouth.
1. Use an electric stirrer to beat the soy milk and soft tofu evenly until foamy, about 5 minutes.
2. Add honey and 50g blueberries and beat together for another 5 minutes.
3. Add the remaining 50g blueberries, stir with a spoon, and pour into a storage container. Lift the container and tap the bottom to remove air bubbles, use a spoon to skim off surface bubbles, and put it in the freezer.
4. After three hours, it's done. Take it out 15 minutes before serving, dissolve it, use an ice cream spoon to scoop out a spoonful, and stir it back and forth to form a solid ball. Serve in a bowl.
Soya bean ice cream is made mainly from soybeans, using the protein and oil in soy instead of the animal protein and oil in regular ice cream. Since soy protein has functional properties such as emulsifying, gelling, lipophilic, hydrophilic, structural, and foaming properties, especially its foaming properties, it increases the expansion rate of ice cream during aging and improves the texture. Soy-based ice cream has much lower cholesterol content than animal-based ice cream, and higher vitamin E content. Moreover, about 85% of soy oil is unsaturated fatty acids, making ice cream soya suitable for elderly and obese patients to eat. At the same time, its production cost is low, generally about 30% lower than that of ice cream made with animal protein and oil.